Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A thought toward the future in regards to MP.....

September 24, 2018 11:34AM
This injury although at a bad time, as though any injury is at a good time......At any rate, I'm kinda thinking about how the RAMS treat MP through this injury could have a factor towards him making a good deal with us in a re sign.....I have heard it's a 2-4 week deal....but what if they want to just make sure he's right and add a week or two? They do seem to have concern with health over field work with this staff.

If he is brought back at the right time instead of him going out to re injure himself (some teams do do that)...It looks to me that the RAMS do the best of anyone to make sure a guy is right to hit the field....I know Peters is a me type about he loves the game and he must play it...will the RAMS defer to his want or will they be the boss?...

Any body think the way the RAMS go through with his rehab may possibly have an impact on his choice to stay put or go elsewhere .....I know a SB win may have impact, but will the concern the RAMS show him through an injury and not pushing him back out be a good piece for the RAMS to show.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 11:36AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A thought toward the future in regards to MP.....

roman18387September 24, 2018 11:34AM

Re: A thought toward the future in regards to MP.....

Rams43184September 24, 2018 11:42AM

Yes but you did not read the entire post....

roman18148September 24, 2018 11:53AM

Re: Yes but you did not read the entire post....

Rams43113September 24, 2018 03:31PM