Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You just gotta THANK the jets......

September 17, 2018 12:03PM
Had no idea they found Jo JO....had the thought process to let him go. At the same time I THANK the RAMS to see talent available.

I go forward towards the reigning Pro Bowl ST returner....Pharaoh reminds me of RAM greats of the past who started out in the returner spot.....a ST spot...Ellard...Bruce...these guys became great WR's later....

I hope that they keep Jo JO as the returner for ST's...dial him in (I know he's small....the hits may add up over time.....but like he says.....If you can't catch me you can't hit me). In other words he is our ST returner here on out....not just this season..

I can see Cooper becoming a good WR...I can also see him as flopping and becoming a DB..... Out of the box thinking maybe...but I see things in Cooper that tell me he needs to move on from returning balls....He needs to go on to phase 2.....(of course his ankle injury may end that kinda quick)....He is aggressive in the return game...a great DB is aggresive...A great WR is aggressive ......

I would like to keep him in the coming year and develop him in other areas...We have the staff that can develop within....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

You just gotta THANK the jets......

roman18259September 17, 2018 12:03PM