Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don't give a hoot who gets paid what....

September 02, 2018 02:43PM
It's football season. And please, please, please don't read into this that I'm 'dissing' you cap experts... NOT IN THE LEAST... your knowledge is invaluable... it helps determine who, how, etc. LOVE reading them. If I was still young, (or wasn't lazy), I'd be right there with you. laughing smiley

I enter 'another world' when that first kickoff occurs. Every player in Horns is my favorite player. Granted.. it's tough love.... if you're a player and you screw up I'm going to lambast you with every expletive in my vocabulary.... and when it comes to expletives I take 2nd to NO ONE. That goes for coaches as well.

I'm pretty darned focused as well... meaning I don't much look ahead... whomever our opponent is on any given week THAT is my focus. I see little beyond.. 'some', but not much.

During games I tend to 'panic' early... like, the first play if need be. No TD on the first play from scrimmage from our own 2yd line? "IT'S FRIGGIN OVER, THE SEASON IS TOAST"... well, maybe not quite THAT bad... but still bad.

I second guess play calling.. on EVERY play. I'm not always "YOU IDIOT", by any means... but fact is I know better than them. laughing smiley

If we're behind at halftime I go thru a hell waiting for the 3rd quarter kickoff that not even Dante can describe. And during that time I take a solemn oath that I won't buy ONE SINGLE product that's advertising while I'm waiting for the 3rd quarter to start.

I talk to the announcers.... if they don't pay my Ram's due respect... "SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE YOU MOTHERLESS @#$%& SUCKING SON OF A MOLE DIGGER"

I pace, I pout, I berate, and I have a very odd reaction when 'good' things happen... if the 'good thing' is before the final whistle I get angry.. NOT at the Rams.. or anyone, but just... "OK, GET MEAN, GET NASTY, GO FOR THE JUGGLER".

I cannot relax even with a 35pt lead going into the 4th quarter. If anyone around me tries to offer, "Ram's have it" they better be prepared to face my wrath.

If Google comes up with a button you can push to ban players to eternal hell and that sits next to your comfy chair I'd have to buy a new one every week due to wear and tear.

I tend to offer congratulations freely, but always with the admonishment of "THERE, now was that so hard?".

I know, I know... I sound like a cad... a horrible person. But when the game ends, win or even lose, (as long as they fought hard), no one feels more pride in their efforts than I do.

I'm a mess. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I don't give a hoot who gets paid what....

JamesJM524September 02, 2018 02:43PM

Re: I don't give a hoot who gets paid what....

zn307September 02, 2018 02:46PM

We could watch a game together...

JamesJM185September 02, 2018 02:50PM

Re: We could watch a game together...

zn221September 02, 2018 02:57PM

Killrazor466September 02, 2018 04:11PM

That just means you are old

wv ram171September 02, 2018 04:49PM

they don't have apps on these

21Dog150September 02, 2018 06:13PM

Re: they don't have apps on these

idaram146September 02, 2018 06:21PM

Let me guess.

NewMexicoRam151September 02, 2018 06:26PM

That was true... once...

JamesJM174September 02, 2018 06:31PM

BeachBoy128September 02, 2018 08:06PM

You definitely sound like a yeller, like me

BlueRidgeHorns215September 03, 2018 09:39AM