Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here’s bubbaramfan’s Final camp report...

August 17, 2018 06:00AM
Here’s bubbaramfan...

Got here early and had a chance to talk to a couple of players, Brian Allen exudes confidence and comes across to me as just what you want in a football player. Says he's learning so much from coaches and veterans his head is spinning. Appreciates the chance they are giving him with the amount of reps he's getting.

Spoke briefly with Westbrooks and Suh (Ethan has taken a liking to me, and makes a point to come over and say hi when he sees me, I have no idea why). I asked Suh how he likes not being the center of attention, gave me a big knuckle bump. I asked if they'd like to hear a Raider joke since they play them Saturday, "shoot" ""How do Raider fans teach their kids to count?" Oh and one, oh and two, oh and three...." Both got a big laugh.

I met up with VeteranRamFan and his friend Rocky. Players in shorts and shells. McVay had them doing walk throughs. He had the defense wear jersey's with Raider #'s. they ran though a lot of basic plays, with 1st and 2nd team alternating. McVay had the 1's O vs the 1's D, then the 2's O vs the 2'sD. Goff was sharp and putting the ball in tight windows. Cooks, and Woods were also very good today. Higbee had some drops, but he also made excellent catches at the back of the end zone going up and getting it over Talib and Christian.

Mannion with the 2's had a good day, especially with Pharoh Cooper.

On defense, Suh is just having his way whenever he wants. Westbrooks, Myers also having good camp.

Talib with another pick.

More walk through with 2's, McVay stopping plays and making them go back in slo-mo to point out mistakes.

OL, nothing new, still sub-in guys all around, Neary was getting snaps at C. Noteboom snaps at LG and RG, Lucas and William at LT and RT. Since they weren't in pad and not much contact, no way to say who was better.

Mannion looked much better. We'll see if he translates that to Raider game.

Hemmingway needs to spend time with the jugs machine.

Well that's it for novice reporting. We have to rely on the expert talking heads from now on.

I enjoyed TC and I feel confident the Rams will have a winning season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s bubbaramfan’s Final camp report...

Rams43373August 17, 2018 06:00AM

Thanks for posting 43 much appreciate it

OzRam154August 17, 2018 08:00AM