Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After the aftershock of the 1st preseason game....

August 10, 2018 10:53AM
I am not so worried/wondering about the season. I see a coaching staff who knows what they have in the starters. Now it looks like depth may be an issue with what our second and thirds were showing.....but again that is from my eyes as a fan.

When I try to rationalize the game I saw a coach who kept his calm, as well as his staff...some looked at it like they had no life as a team....I am seeing now a group of players who were being evaluated...and IMO our staff can evaluate very well. They are always talking about getting the roster better from top to bottom. That is what this game initiated....it started the evaluation process....not what we will put on the field after Sept !0th.

We got blown out in a game that does nothing at all to our wants this season. It did put question into me (as a fan) as far as are depth looks if starters go down . But again it's good to get this out in the open now instead of playing players you know can perform at this level.

I don't really care (although it will make me mad initially) if we lose all preseason games.....as long as we just get our depth right along the way......to be ready for the games that count. Plus it would be great to see the talking heads start debating us as a team by going by what we do (win/lose) in these 4 games. IMO you are going to have to be pretty good to make this team.....That goes a long way in allowing us to sustain being relevant. This staff has always said they are willing and wanting to improve the roster.....I believe that statement.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After the aftershock of the 1st preseason game....

roman18393August 10, 2018 10:53AM

Re: After the aftershock of the 1st preseason game....

Rams43120August 10, 2018 11:16AM

Hazlet Hacksaw115August 10, 2018 12:08PM

+1.....nm

Arkansas Ram89August 10, 2018 01:20PM

idaram217August 10, 2018 01:25PM