Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams First Unofficial Depth Chart / Roster

August 05, 2018 06:34AM
[www.therams.com]

Reducing some flaws (Morgan Fox is out with an ACL) and then whittling down the guys who are injured, or veterans to be held out of unnecessary contact, and we're getting an idea of who'll be taking some snaps for Thursday preseason game.

Question
Do you think they'll have the starting offense take the opening series in that game?

Or, will most everyone take the opening series, less Whitworth?

On the opposite side of the ball: Do you think they play either Brockers or Suh in the opening series? Furthermore, how many other "vets" will they holdout?

I'd be very careful with Talib, Shields, and Peters.
I'd say the same for even the youngster John Johnson
I won't be stunned if they decide to protect John Sullivan, too

But, I do think they need to send the #1s on offense out there. Helps to get a round of suit-ups, warm-ups, and one series.
I only need to see the game with the Browns where some scrub hit Sam Bradford in the knee to talk myself out of all of it.

One thing for sure. Our defensive depth with get a lot of work. We'll see Kiser, and this new guy Ryan Davis. Haven't heard a thing about Ramyk Wilson, and we'll see Lawler, and I'm interested to see if Nate Holley can gang bust his way on to the radar. TBH, I do want to see the deeper part of the DBs out there
Parker and Laguda......

Thoughts?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams First Unofficial Depth Chart / Roster

leafnose481August 05, 2018 06:34AM