Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bubbaram 8.2 T. Camp notes

August 02, 2018 07:59PM
Thanks to Bubba!

Screw sorting the notes. I'm tired and want to get this out, so it willbe kind of a jumble, but I'll get it all out.

Upper 80's and humid team came out late, McVay didn't come out until 3:15. and team stretched, warmed up. OL on field one N end, DL So end. We are on field 2 where Fassell is working ST. They use a jugs machine to punt to Cooper,# 11 Hodge, 15 Kendal Thompson, 13 Fred Brown . This drill was all about D gunners. Fassel sent TE's Safties, LB's, DE's after the returner. This was an intense drill and a lot of contact. Fun to watch!

Tip and strip drills by DB's and LB's. Lots of work on Int set up and return by DB's. Peters, Hill, Shelds and Christian looked decent in the drill.

Had QB's Allen and Perez with TE's in front of us, short passes vs air.

This far into the practice the pace was slow. I attribute that to yesterdays intense and lengthy 11 on 11 workout. But the pace picks up with the start of 11 on 11.

1st team O vs 2nd D. Reynolds drops 2 at the start but for the rest of the day I don't think he dropped another one, and more than made up for a slow start by snagging some passes against some tight covering DB;s
Goff To Woods for TD in tight coverage. Mannion with several good passes to Hemmingway.

1st team OL still whit, Saf, Sully, Brown, Hav. 2nd OL kept being switched around, Kromer getting everyone snaps . Blythe, Noteboom, Lucas, and DWilliams got a lot of snaps. Allen and Eldrencamp and even Neary got snaps at C. Williams and Lucas got snaps at LT and RT. For 2min drill, Lucas got snaps with 1st team at RT (Havenstien winded?) Demby snaps at LG and RG. Really hard to see who's in at times with the OL and especially the LB's because they have their shirts rolled up so you can't see their #'
Lots of good play in 11 on 11, Gurley is great of course. Brown Davis and Kelly all got in some good plays.

Player that stood out the most 11 on 11--Jared Goff. Goff was on fire today, throwing lazers in tight windows against very tight coverage. He made a few bad passes and had a couple dropped, but he had b far his best day of TC today.

Hemmingway had a pretty good day today, lots of targets and caught most of them.

Ryan Davis, the newest Ram signed a couple days ago, was playing inside LB next to Littleton with the 1st D, Myers @LDE and Eubekam@RDE. Wilson and Hager 2nd team ILB. Davis is a stud run stuffer at 265 and he's quick. He stopped Gurley and Brown in their tracks for no gain. Keep your eye on this guy, he came in under the radar but might be that big boddied LB the Rams have been needing.
I know I haven't given much on the d, only because I can't tell who's who with their shirts rolled up. I can say that 11 on 11's are a toss up between the O and the D. With both making good plays.

FG drill. Greg the Leg hit some long ones but missed a couple also.Not as good a day as yesterday.

Justin Davis TD run in Red Zone drill. Goof to Cooks in RZ drill.

Good practice, lots of positives. Still a lot to be sorted out so far as backups.
starting to see some guys getting more snaps than others. Pre-season games will be deciding factorfor most of the bottom tier guys.

Sorry for the jumbled report, I got most of what I took notes on out there. VetRamFan will chime in and it will job my memory on some I missed.

NO INJURIES!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bubbaram 8.2 T. Camp notes

Steve658August 02, 2018 07:59PM

Re: Elvis 8.2 T. Camp notes

Steve189August 03, 2018 03:23AM

Thanks Steve nm

Ram Fan Teacher99August 03, 2018 04:02AM

Re: Thanks Steve nm

Classicalwit135August 03, 2018 04:30AM

Re: Thanks Steve nm

Ram Fan Teacher97August 03, 2018 05:10AM