Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some juicy camp report snippets by So Ram...

August 02, 2018 08:32AM
Here’s So Ram...

Myers is running with ones &!Smart didn’t looknto good. Got butt kicked in one play bad.

Lawler stands out. He is so long & tall.

—-

Lawler looks good. Might beat OBo out anyway ?
Longacre has the number one spot though ?

The one player on defense that stood out yesterday was Ebukham Samson !! This guy is going to have a real good season.Last season when Wentz went down he was in in the play.

He has a very high motor.

—-

Is there any question from a point of view ? I got a good look yesterday.

The offensive line as well. There was a lot of cross training which was really cool to see. Everyone has there main spots,but then Instarts to change up. Preseason we will see that.
Noteboom stands out in size. Lucas more so in size, but will get cut. He has a tough time getting into his stance. Can not play guard. Williams played LT,RT,RG.

55 Allen is a Center.

—-

Williams will beat Lucas out easy. Bubba was saying Williams was hurt & not going to practice.He was hurt, but I thought it happened at practice. Came out & was replaced ? Noteboom or Lucas .

It was good after that Williams got reps at RT & RG. He did ok. At RT he was off balance one time ,but no real pressure on the play.

One thing I noticed was A starting Offense Lineman were worn down at the end of 11
On 11’s. They kept a good pace.It was fast enough in between starters on 2nd string.
Gave the switch enough time to rest , but not cold. That was a 2 minute drill. The offense won the first 2 minute drill. The 2nd unit not so much.

Franklin Myers looks at least 290. I think a DT.

—-

Damon Easley was working hard on the sideline with no jeresy. At end of practice I should have talked to him.Just because he was a body guard to CB Nick Coleman.

—-

After practice, also reports McVay rides the bikes with both players as well. Just a good vib.

—-

Well we have a wager. I’m coming away with Williams beating Lucas out. There is that chance he ends up on IR though. Looks like he is not 100% . He seemed to show a little leadership as well.

Did you see the 11 on 11 right around info desk. Mannion I think was QB ? The offense got called for a false start. I think they called it on Noteboom. Then he has to run off the field & a sub has to put his helmet on & fill in.Right after that Demby was horrible in his false start.
He runs off the field.(I yell come on rookies) McVay says come on pick it up, it’s starting to get sloppy.

—-

(About the false starts) Your point ? Is taken !! I’m not sure you understood mine ?? McVay & Kromer pull them out of series by replacing them.
Did you ever see Fisher or Spags do that ?

Burger & Bradford would be 1-15 all the time & then call a timeout.

If you look at what Jared Goff did last season with the Big 5 !! They drew so many defensive offsides. He has a great feel & hard count that is way over looked.

McVay(Kromer) do not stand for false starts.The rookies lost some reps, because they were not mentally there ? Notebooks was questionable. Demby was not good after the offense just had a false start.

—-

Williams at times to go throttle motions. He sure does not have good style. Being able to play a little guard maybe Williams saving grace.

—-

Samson is a STUD , he shut the offense down a couple times. Playing super fast. Very high motor. I watched a couple replays.
He made a move & turned his head & the play went inside. Even though he was burned he was able breakup the play, or almost caused a fumble. Either way The Rams LBers are looking to cause turnovers.

Barry had them working hard at it. He said good job. NOW really hit down hard, but concentrate, be smart so we don’t hurt anyone here !!

—-
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some juicy camp report snippets by So Ram...

Rams43635August 02, 2018 08:32AM

Great stuff, and on Samson

max200August 02, 2018 08:38AM

Re: Great stuff, and on Samson

Rams43186August 02, 2018 09:20AM

Did you hear Breer on Donald?

max182August 02, 2018 09:44AM

Lawler was talked about all of OTA'S

Ram_Ruler192August 02, 2018 09:46AM

Couple more So Ram snippets...

Rams43222August 02, 2018 09:52AM

Great to hear all the Reports