Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jared Goff ribs Todd Gurley on Twitter over throwing motion

April 30, 2018 03:47PM
Link

Todd Gurley is one of the best running backs in the NFL, winning Offensive Player of the Year honors in 2017. He led the league in yards from scrimmage and touchdowns, ranking second in yards on the ground, as well.

He’s never attempted a pass in the NFL and hasn’t played quarterback at any point in his football career (as far as we know), and Jared Goff believes he knows why. At a youth camp over the weekend, Gurley tried to help some young players develop throwing mechanics.

Winning Edge Skills @winningedgeqbr

Nice of Todd Gurley @TG3II to stop by my #quaterback group to help out his hometown kids in #Raleigh

I watched him serving the kids with passion all day.

Put the QB pass in for Todd!
7:31 PM - Apr 28, 2018 · Roxboro, NC

Gurley asked Goff how his motion looked …

Todd Gurley II

@TG3II

@JaredGoff16 how I look bro? [twitter.com] …
3:03 PM - Apr 29, 2018

… to which the quarterback replied with this

Jared Goff

@JaredGoff16

Like you should stick to jumping over dudes [twitter.com] …
4:45 PM - Apr 29, 2018

The chemistry between Goff and Gurley is obviously strong with both players having tremendous 2017 seasons together in the backfield. This is obviously all in good fun as Gurley called his quarterback “cold-blooded” in his next tweet.

Jared Goff

@JaredGoff16
29 Apr

Like you should stick to jumping over dudes [twitter.com] …

Todd Gurley II

@TG3II

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude517April 30, 2018 03:47PM