Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watched highlights of our #1 pick

April 27, 2018 12:02PM
from his New Orleans years. A couple of things stood out to me:

- did a good job with contested balls in these highlights. (of course the contested balls he lost out on would not make the highlights.) Seems to have excellent concentration
- Still looks like a body catcher to me. He can snatch balls away from his body - he did so in many of the catches - but it seemed like he prefers to catch it against his chest if he has the opportunity
- He took a lot of helpless hits and cheap shots out of bounds or after the catch, but
- A lot of times he was smart and either got down or got out of bounds when there was legit no more yardage to be had. In theory I like a guy who fights for every extra yard, but in reality I would rather he make the play, get down and avoid injury. He didn't look scared to take or deliver a hit - but just looked like he was good at seeing when there was no more to be had and when that happened he avoided the hit if possible.
- I wouild have guessed that we would regress offensively this year but he is going to make a lot of nice catches for us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched highlights of our #1 pick

PeoriaRa247April 27, 2018 12:02PM