Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

James Harrison wants to play, hopes to sign somewhere after draft

April 05, 2018 05:37AM
Does he have anything left? Could he help us as a "situational" player. He might come cheap.

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 5, 2018, 5:54 AM EDT

The oldest defensive player in the NFL isn’t ready to hang up the cleats yet.

James Harrison, the outside linebacker who ended last season with the Patriots, is planning to keep playing and looking to sign with a team that needs a player like him after the draft, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.

For Harrison, the top priority is getting on the field. He grew frustrated in Pittsburgh last year when he rarely played, and was happy to get released by the Steelers and signed by the Patriots, who made him a starter in the Super Bowl.

Harrison will turn 40 next month. If he plays in the 2018 season, he’ll join Darrell Green, Jim Marshall, Clay Matthews Jr. and Junior Seau as the only defensive players to play in the NFL after turning 40.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude288April 05, 2018 05:37AM

Re: 40 ....that's incredible nm

Speed_Kills182April 05, 2018 05:40AM

Re: James Harrison wants to play, hopes to sign somewhere after draft

Rams43165April 05, 2018 06:06AM

Re: James Harrison wants to play, hopes to sign somewhere after draft

CraigMatson101April 05, 2018 07:12AM