Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some fresh (and hilarious) Card and Seahawk fan responses...

March 26, 2018 06:32PM
[www.revengeofthebirds.com]

Sam Bradford tore both ACL’s while scrolling through ESPN today. Sources indicate it was a non-contact injury.
-----------
Hats off to them for stacking that defense. I read on PFT the Rams are also interested in trading for OBJr.
-----------
[​IMG]
----------
first thing the cards did
was buy a new wheel chair for Sammy.
----------
Play Glennon vs the Rams
#SaveSam
----------
Might as well call it a season.
With Big SUH & Aaron Donald anchoring the Rams’ defensive line, it is all over except for the singing of the proverbial fat lady.
---------
Demon Threesome.
Only hope is Donald holds out or Suh finally starts hitting a wall at 31.
--------
I am gonna go ahead & call it. Rams = SB Champs next season.
You heard it here 1st fans.
-------
One little known thing about the Bradford signing
He was actually brought in because someone in the FO really hated him for some weird reason and wants to see him get injured. 20 million is a small price to pay for some laughs.
--------
Seahawks fans...

[www.seahawks.net]

Ahhh, I miss having an electric quarterback on a cheap rookie deal. Those were the days.
--------
Good luck with those 3 psycho's. Suh, Talib and Peters all in the same locker room.
Impressive what the Rams have done, but I'll believe it when I see them get deep in to the playoffs.

And, by the way, the Rams will be having to make Aaron Donald the highest paid Defensive player in the league real soon. And will be dealing with huge contracts for Gurley and Goff.
--------
Well crap......................We doomed.
---------
Oh lord Russ is a goner.
-------
Well we know were gonna lose at least 2 games this season...if Rams get Odell as well they have to be considered sb faves.
---------

View: [twitter.com]

---------
Wow.

I am excited to see this D.

It’s shocking that this is still only one season out from being used to expecting to lose.
---------
Ugh. Knew this was going to happen. It’s absolutely the right move for Suh, doesn’t make it any less painful than Russ is going to feel every time we play them. Reasonable money and a ring. Why not?

I guess when they face off against Philly it will be last QB standing.
-------
Rams were already going to be scary. I don't like this signing. Not a single bit.
---------
Well that is the other shoe dropping.

We struggled beating the Rams when they sucked.

This pretty much slams whatever door we thought was still open unless some strange injury or incident changes things.

The Rams are going to own our division for a while I suppose.
----------
Lolololololololololololol
---------
It will be interesting but Suh wanted to go somewhere that he was not going to get double teamed every play. With Donald on the other side he got his wish. Their defense looks really good right now. I'm still not convinced on their offence until they add weapons at wr.
----------

----------

-----------
Wow. Are the Rams trying to buy a ring? Damn that will be a tough D.
----------
Well, congratulations to the Rams on their 2018 NFC West Championship.
----------
We are going to need to be careful the Rams DL don't rip Wilson's legs off and beat him to death with them.

Our awful OL combined with that DL means we probably lose by 2+ TDs in each Rams game.

We sure as hell won't be stopping Gurley and Donald+Suh will likely get 2-3 sacks each whenever we play them.
----------
Lol. The Rams are going to destroy us. I feel bad for Russ.
----------
Man this freaking sucks lol of all teams he has to sign with the Rams.. makes them instant contenders if they weren’t already.

Might have to bench Russ two times a year because he could be on death row.
---------
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some fresh (and hilarious) Card and Seahawk fan responses...

Rams43286March 26, 2018 06:32PM