Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some comments on the Talib trade by Niner, Seahawk, and Card fans...

March 08, 2018 08:19PM
Some comments on this trade by 49ers fans.

[www.49erswebzone.com]

Aqib Talib

I hope Dick Shermaphrodite goes there too
-----------
Wow. Only a 5th round pick
-----------
Secondary could be one of the best next season.
----------
Rams got 2 head cases in the secondary now. Hopefully the locker room takes a turn for the worst
------------
Could be top 5 or just implode on them next season. With as aggressive as Wade Philips is they should have a ton of defensive TD's
----------
Les Snead must think he's playing madden with the amount of trades he's made this off season.
-----------
They got these guys for nothing. That's the part that bothers me the most. Why not offer a 4th for Talib? I don't like the guy but he's good. Same with Peters.

These are top tier CBs they just got. It's definitely worrisome.
---------
Jimmy carved up Ramsey and Bouye, we're gonna be fine.
----------
Talib has that mean streak that I like in a DB. He's kind of a scary dude to go up against I'd imagine.
-----------
Dammit! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] our division just got even tougher.
------------
This is our competition now. We need to go through them to get the NFC West title. Shanny needs to start planning for our first game against them asap. A message must be sent early and if done well we can get into their heads and under their skins. One good poke to the ego after that and we will control the division. Psychological warfare time.
----------
Rams goin all in.[​IMG]
-----------
Some comments on this trade by Seahawks fans.
[www.seahawks.net]

Aqib Talib traded to Rams

This is unreal. Niners and Rams pulling ahead further while we fall farther behind.
-----------
Yep. Very frustrating. It's kind of getting hard to get excited about the upcoming season.
-----------
Rams are moving fast. Was just a rumor he was leaving Denver that I saw earlier today, then - boom he’s a Ram.
------------
Amazing what you can do when you don’t have to pay starting QB money. If they hang onto TruJo, that will be a formidable secondary.
----------
If Arizona gets Foles we are probably last in the division the next few seasons.
----------
Even before the Peters acquisition, I felt that with all the injuries/retirements we were the 3rd best team in the west going into next season.

Peters and Talib could be the best CB combo in the league, that is if they both keep their emotions in check.
------------
Just heard they also just signed Sam Shields. So that's now Peters, Talib, and Shields all added in the past week. And if they can keep Johnson.....wow. They're loading up big time at CB.
-----------
[www.fieldgulls.com]

Los Angeles Rams trade for Aqib Talib

Dang
Ol’ Wade is havin’ him a time.
----------
And they signed Sam Shields?
Damn.
----------
Damn.
----------
Damn it, Rams
----------
Some comments on this trade by Cardinals fans.
[forums.azcardinals.com]

Aquib Talib to the Rams

SK needs to go sit in LA for a few weeks to see what an aggressive free agency looks and feels like.
------------
Weird everyone around us in the division seems to be getting better. It’s almost like they want to win or something.
-----------
Rams have talent skill players and are coming off a solid season last year. These changes will make them harder to beat and is a head scratcher to me why the Cards be sitting on their hands and wallets right now.

[www.arizonasportsfans.com]

Rams trade for Aqib Talib

Rams are killing the offseason.
-----------
Rams defensive backfield got a whole lot better in the off season
-----------
A 5th? That's all? We couldn't have made this move?
-----------
Did Dan Snyder buy the Rams?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some comments on the Talib trade by Niner, Seahawk, and Card fans...

Rams43736March 08, 2018 08:19PM

I love how the Jimmy G worship always shows up....

stlramz388March 08, 2018 08:23PM

No doubt, stlramz...

sstrams206March 09, 2018 03:26AM

Re:

XXXIVwin278March 08, 2018 08:50PM

Re: Re:

VANRAM251March 08, 2018 10:00PM

thanks for the post 43.

Los Angeles Lenny183March 09, 2018 01:36AM

Re: Some comments on the Talib trade by Niner, Seahawk, and Card fans...

David Deacon196March 09, 2018 03:33AM