Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Big decisions coming on Defense!

January 07, 2018 02:42PM
Here's what I'd do....

My focus on defense would be improving against the run and getting two CB's that can cover.

Up front we need depth and a starting Nose Guard that is a physical presence against the run. Depth is also needed

At ILB, I really think since the Rams have committed to Ogletree, Barron has to be replaced. I love watching him play but these two together are poison vs the run. Ogletree plays with terrible technique and "hits" but rarely tackles with any form. Barron is forever going to be safety playing LB. on the chase he's great, but taking on blocks and getting downhill, not working. Draft someone who can play the run

OLB. Quinn is a tough one for me only because I don't know his true health status. I keep him. He came on strong at the end as Wade allowed him to put his hand in the dirt more. You don't get rid of pass rushers with his skills. I just wonder, could he be worth more to a 4-3 team than he is to us??? I'd like to have Barwin back. Mostly because he's flexible, a leader, and a good fit for the D

At safety I love what we have. Get Joiner signed! He's a stud.

At CB, I think we need 2, maybe 3. Johnson is a good CB, but after two franchise tags, I can't imagine him playing for the Rams at a number he's truly worth. Someone will overpay him. Webster is a non factor . Injury and tight hips. He's nickel and special teams if he's healthy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Big decisions coming on Defense!

tonyde273January 07, 2018 02:42PM