Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It is what it is...

January 07, 2018 05:48AM
Goff and McVay showed their inexperience. IMO, the turnovers is what set the tone and gave up 13 points that ended up being the difference. We are not "there" yet. Goff is still learning how to deal with top D's. Some of his passes seemed off too many times. McVay still gets into bad play calling at times and doesn't always seem to adjust to what the D is doing quick enough. I am befuddled by the whole Sammy thing. I expected so much more from him. To my untrained eyes, it just seems he doesn't play with the heart that Woods did this year. Is it Goff's fault or SW's fault? I just do not know. Good points have been made by many on this board regarding that issue. lol.

IMO, that 3 qtr drive by Atlanta that went for like 9 minutes was killer. I think the D was wearing down at that point after being on the field so much. The loss of Brockers was big too. Looked like AD rolled into his knee. Ogletree seemed off as well and Barron has been up and down all year.

Credit has to be given to to Atlanta for sure. Their CB's were sharp all nite making great tackles and defending passes. They had a good defensive gameplan coming in and it seemed we were slow to adjust to it. Ryan made plays when he had to. Wasn't "lights out" but did just enough at the right time.

Bottom line is there was plenty of blame to go around. IMO, it was a team loss. The future still looks bright to me. Goff is only 23. Gurley is still Gurley. McVay should get better as a coach. We will need to add/replace some players before next year. We had a great season. Better than anyone could have predicted. It is still a good time to be a Ram fan and BTW...we are the NFC West CHAMPIONS!!

So let's learn from our mistakes and replace the players we need to replace in order to improve. Te experience we gained this year should go a long way next year.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It is what it is...

Ramsdude226January 07, 2018 05:48AM