Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interesting comments from Seahawk fans post game...

December 20, 2017 12:03PM
Copied from another board. Sorry, no link.

Question - What was a bigger fluke – Rams or Eagles Game?

-Looking back at the make up of this team, what was the bigger fluke? Handedly beating Philly, at the time the best team in the conference, or what happened yesterday?

-Rams game. Eagles really hadn't been tested too much and had little experience defending Russell Wilson so I could see them getting exposed. Did not think a 42-7 blowout with a chance for division title was going to happen.

-When you are beaten at home, in a must win game against your division rival - it isn't a fluke.

-Losing to them wouldn't be a fluke. HOW they completely got blasted for 4 quarters very much IS a fluke and 100% uncharacteristic of this team since it has NEVER happened before under Pete Carroll.

-Games like the Eagles game have happened numerous times in the Pete Carroll era. Games like the Rams game yesterday have not happened since Wilson got here. Yesterday was more of a fluke, although I believe the Rams really are the way better team.

-Them starting like 7 drives on our side of the field was no fluke. That was the most mismatched special teams match I believe I've ever seen. Both kicking games and going both ways in every conceivable way we were outmatched. Overall I'll call it a fluke, but in many ways it was just an ass kicking.

-Losing wasn't a fluke. Getting absolutely trucked was.

-Beating the Eagles and losing to the Rams have about the same value as none of these teams are winning anything this year.

-Yeah, Rams are gonna' get smoked in the playoffs. Maybe even one and done. And their home game will be a home game for whoever they play against.

-I wouldn't trust Goff to win a playoff game, especially if it comes down to the 4th quarter and the Rams need a drive.

-But as we found out with a young Russell 4-5 years ago, a great run game and nasty dominant defense is all you need in the playoffs. The Rams have that.

-I'm not picking them to go to the SB, but I'm certainly not thinking they're going to get smoked either.

-I disagree, I think they can go to Super Bowl.

-Gurley was playing with a purpose yesterday, and that D is very good.
Goff wont have to be a superstar to get them there.

-Idk if they can go back up to Minny or to Philly and win. Depends on how good Foles is. Saints might be able to beat them on a second go, but that game would be at LA again.

-No they arent, they have everything it takes to make a playoff run. Great runningback and run game. Young QB and talented recievers that can be deadly with the passing game. And a pretty good D that has Aaron Donald wrecking opposing o lines. Also great special teams.

-They are a complete team that is well coached. Exact opposite of what Seattle is right now thats why they demolished them at home.

-That's your opinion, not fact. They probably will win 1 game and lose the 2nd game on the road. And that's solid for a team who hasn't had a winning season since what 2004?

-2004 has nothing to do with it.
Reality is, They have the best running back in nfc and I think are as good as anyone in conference

-How is that just my opinion? They have proven all season they are a complete team that is legit. They just proved it again by running the seahawks out of their own stadium and beat the snot out of them in all aspects of football. They smashed them so bad that gurley didn’t even play in the 4th. If he would have might have gotten 200 yards lol.

-Good team, not great. I'm entitled to my opinion. If they win more than 1 game in the playoffs, I'll be very impressed. Way too early to act like they are world beaters.

-You never know, still a lot of ball to be played. They clearly are a loaded team with damn good coaching.

-I think they may look better than they are because the nfc is not as good this year. However, if they do come out of the conference, nobody will be saying 5-10 years from now, " oh that was the year the nfc Stunk"

-I don't see an asterisk by the Houston rockets in 1994 and 95 saying..... "Jordan was retired those two seasons"

-Point is... if they come out of it, it's because they were best team.

-NFC not as good this year lol what? NFC is stacked this year the NFC south legit might have 3 teams in the playoffs.

-How is that an indicator?
The nfc east has provided 3 playoff teams numerous times.

-Plus what you are saying furthers my point. This is a good rams team and to think otherwise, one must be blind. Especially after what they did to us yesterday.

-The reality is we should have lost that first game and we were at full strength. I knew the rams were going to beat the crap out of us yesterday, and i have said it all year rams are legit they may very well go to the superbowl. The Seahawks are not as big a deal as everyone thinks there just not. Sure we are talented and have pro bowl players. Where the problems are i have no idea. I know Bevell and Cable need to go or change there scheme because its not working here. Me personally I am glad we got are asses handed to us and i hope it continues next week and against Arizona. Hopefully that will open some eyes for some serious changes.

-An ass kicking is NOT what I would call a fluke. The Rams were ready to play. Seattle was not. Piss poor effort and piss poor coaching led to yesterday's results.

-Said on the board all you have to do is beat Gurley...and we let him MVP all over us on our ass all day

-It is an opinion because they lost against the Vikings, Eagles, a healthy defense Seahawks. Them beating up a really beat up Seahawks and has no running game doesn't say much.

-The loss to the Rams was predictable. The Hawks escaped LA due to 5 turnovers and dropped passes by the Rams.

-The Rams have better players and coaches.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Interesting comments from Seahawk fans post game...

Rams43697December 20, 2017 12:03PM

Range of opinions. Rams getting respect from some. Others...

Saguaro196December 20, 2017 12:55PM

Re: Interesting comments from Seahawk fans post game...

Steve131December 20, 2017 08:44PM

I take heart in the "Only beat Gurley" quote....

JamesJM121December 20, 2017 08:59PM