Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are the Rams in danger of being flat for the Titans?

December 20, 2017 11:10AM
I think this is a reasonable question after manhandling the Seahawks on Sunday.

My answer? Not much chance.

I've not seen the Rams flat this year.

Even in Seattle I didn't see emotion and adrenaline in the Rams that was what caused the blow out. The game was so "easy" in a sense that they never had to exert every last drop of emotional energy to win. What I saw was a Pats-like precision and workmanlike day. The problem is that Seattle doesn't possess that precision and all they had to go on was adrenaline and emotion and hope their rep was enough. After the Rams started fast, the adrenaline and emotion drained out of them like a dam bursting and that was that.

So. While the chance of being flat isn't zero, it's close. What the Rams need to do is just do what McVay has instilled in them all year: trust the process. Nothing different, nothing fancy. Be detailed. Have precision. Play hard. And the final score will take care of itself.

Besides: these Rams fully understand that Sunday is the day to put his division away for good. Getting beat in Nashville and having it all come down to one game against the Niners team with nothing to prove and having the chance to spoil the Rams season is NOT what you want. Oh, I have no doubt the Rams will beat the Niners. But why put yourself in that hole?

The Rams are the better team than the Titans. W-L record, stats, everything proves it. All they have to do is play McVay/Rams football, and by about 4 pm EDT Sunday the Rams will be NFC West champs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are the Rams in danger of being flat for the Titans?

RockRam414December 20, 2017 11:10AM

Re: I agree with that

Speed_Kills157December 20, 2017 11:15AM

I agree, Rams will show up and play hard

GreatRamNTheSky157December 20, 2017 11:17AM

Re: Are the Rams in danger of being flat for the Titans?

Rams43149December 20, 2017 11:19AM

Of all the things the Ram's have accomplished this year...

JamesJM130December 20, 2017 03:00PM

Re: Are the Rams in danger of being flat for the Titans?

Blue and Gold153December 20, 2017 03:02PM

I disagree with you...

JamesJM195December 20, 2017 03:05PM

Re: I disagree with you...

Blue and Gold123December 20, 2017 03:25PM

I can accept that...

JamesJM128December 20, 2017 03:36PM

Dont see it...

jemach194December 20, 2017 05:00PM