Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 12 2017

November 21, 2017 02:45AM
Early start to the NFL Weekend. Week 12 and should be a good one for watching football.

Thursday, Thanksgiving Day

Vikings at Lions Upset Pick Lions ( Lions are always tough at home on Thanksgiving day and the Vikings just won a bruising tough game this past Sunday and you know maybe 3 days is not enough time to recover.)

Chargers at Cowboys Pick is Chargers (Cowboys have no left tackle and no running game and Phillip Rivers and those receivers are going to eat that Cowboy secondary up alive. Plus Chargers have two great pass rushers in Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa)

Giants at Redskins Pick is Skins ( Washington still has feint wild card hopes and the Giants are playing out the string)

Sunday

Browns at Bengals Pick is Bengals (Again, why pick Cleveland?)

Panthers at Jets Pick is Panthers (Jets can be tough at home but allegedly some think Panthers are rolling. We shall see)

Titans at Colts Pick is Titans (Tenn needs this game after embarrassing loss in Pittsburgh. Colts could surprise)

Bucs at Falcons Pick is Falcons ( I think the Falcons are starting to roll some here and are smelling that wild card.)

Dolphins at Patriots Pick is Pats (Need I explain?)

Bears at Eagles Upset Pick Bears (Don't sleep on the Bears. They have a running game, they are physical and they have a defense believe it or not)

Bills at Chiefs Pick is Chiefs (If Andy Reid loses this game he should immediately resign)

Seahawks at 49ers Pick is Hawks (Not a chance in you know where that the Hawks lose this game)

Broncos at Raiders Pick is Raiders ( Just feel Raiders are better and they are desperate to break a six game losing streak)

Saints at Rams Pick is Rams (Who else? Seriously this will be a tough ball game. Rams need this game badly. We shall learn a lot as to how well they bounce back from a tough loss)

Jaguars at Cardinals Upset Pick Cardinals (Cardinals have changed QBs and actually played well in Houston last week despite losing the game)

Packers at Steelers Pick is Steelers (Packers are done and simply will not win enough games for it to matter when Aaron Rogers returns)

Monday

Texans at Ravens Pick is Ravens (Just because they are home)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 12 2017

GreatRamNTheSky316November 21, 2017 02:45AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 12 2017 HOW DID I DO 12-3 SO FAR!

GreatRamNTheSky108November 27, 2017 01:56AM

Classicalwit95November 27, 2017 02:51AM

GreatRamNTheSky92November 27, 2017 03:04AM