Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A question for season ticket holders

November 20, 2017 11:47AM
The Texan game was my first game and it was the story of two halves, but this is what really stood out to me. For the Goff fans I am not attacking him and I purchased a Goff jersey and wore it proudly. I have been more impressed with Goff on TV than I was with him seeing him live. Statistically that was one or his best game. This is what I noticed.

In the first Quarter they were playing off Sammy Watkins 8-12 yards, no audible to get him the ball

I was not in the huddle, but on plays "I thought were designed to Watkins, he looked at him for a second and never looked at him again. (instead of looking off him, allowing the plays to develop then going to Watkins)

On TV I love his moxie, how he stands in there, live it feels like he doesn't he see the field that good, there are people that are open (in seams) and he is locking on (waiting for his guy to get open).

Again, this is off one attended game, but in Minnesota I could not help but remember what I saw at the game and was wondering if the DC's are starting to figure him out. When they run Kupp on a two or three receiver set and he is on the line of scrimmage the safety routinely jams Kupp on the line of scrimmage causing a slow developing play. I notice when they try to jam Woods there is usually a fight at the end of the play, but he still gets off the line, Watkins has no problem with his release and rarely does a CB get right up on him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2017 11:55AM by Los Angeles Lenny.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A question for season ticket holders

Los Angeles Lenny221November 20, 2017 11:47AM