Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Best loss we have had all year

November 19, 2017 11:23AM
our coaches do not get a pass in all phases

HC has to challenge himself to coax team to play with more confidence and not just focus on not making mistakes.

I think the most damage this game did was it humiliated us a bit. Showed that you cannot take anything for granted and that you have to be aggressive.

I saw finesse kicking today poorly executed.

I saw soft defensive play calling and poor tackling and enept pass rushing.

I saw an offense that came in with a very deliberately safe game plan and the QB has shown he can do that but to make a difference you gotta know when it is time to take the kit gloves off and if we lose one like this we should lose it learning what not to do but in some ways that is what we got however I thought it was a time to look at what we know we can do if we losen the reigns on this offense a bit and be more aggressive on the road.

Perhaps McVay does not want to default to throwing like crazy but it does not look like we are running like crazy anymore either its as if we only want to do it just to say we did it and that is basically halfway doing anything and short circuiting the offense.

It looked like last year on offense. It's as if we tipped our hat to Vikes and said we are not goint to do what we do best we will only do what you let us do.

Game ended like we played it. Goff takes sack on 4 down without trying to risk an INT/ TD or Completion. Is that what McVay really wants?

So this should give us something to really rebound from.

I am not going to even begin to list some of the clearly enept individual performances by some of our key players.

This will be their wake up call too but the coaches needed this message. I thank Vikes for sending it despite hating that we lost what I think was a very winnable game.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2017 11:33AM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Best loss we have had all year

BumRap378November 19, 2017 11:23AM

yep safe game plan and soft D

Hazlet Hacksaw164November 19, 2017 11:38AM

Re: yep safe game plan and soft D

BumRap182November 19, 2017 11:46AM

And when the Rams took the opening drive down

GlacieRam181November 19, 2017 11:46AM

Re: It seemed to lull McVay into thinking his plan was perfect

BumRap181November 19, 2017 11:55AM