Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OK, I Am Going To Say It Publicly

November 12, 2017 04:23PM
I have a man crush on McVay. I love everything about this guy!!!! He is like a dream coach for me and he is ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!! What he has done so far with this team is absolutely AMAZING!!! He has changed the entire culture of the Rams!!
I was not feeling good about the game at the half. I had to remind myself, this is NOT the same old Rams and coaching staff. They just exploded in the second half!!! This coaching staff MAKES ADJUSTMENTS, they play very well in the 3rd quarter.
McVay just has the IT factor to me. I love his press conferences, he credits the players, takes all the blame. The players have got to LOVE playing for this guy!!!
HE IS ONLY 31 YEARS OLD!!!!!
I have no idea how the rest of this season is going to go? They have an extremely difficult schedule the rest of the way. But, I feel the franchise is FINALLY heading in the right direction. Do the Rams have weaknesses? Of course, they do. Their run defense is not good. I am afraid that will be their downfall. They have ZERO backup OL help, other than possibly Blythe. Worried about backup RB. TE's are very young. I am not sure about the CB's.

Everyone on this board may believe I am NUTS. Everything considered, RIGHT NOW, I would not trade McVay for ANY OTHER COACH IN THE NFL, period.

GO RAMS!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OK, I Am Going To Say It Publicly

RamFanInPA529November 12, 2017 04:23PM

Dilly Dilly!

ferragamo79152November 12, 2017 04:24PM

Re: Dilly Dilly!

stlrams13142November 12, 2017 05:05PM

Re: Dilly Dilly!

Rams43137November 12, 2017 05:10PM