Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's a bit hard to put into words, isn't it? This winning thing...

November 05, 2017 07:33PM
On the website, off the website, lots of messages today expressing the joy of being back on the winning track... and all those messages, long or short, basically saying one very simple thing, "This is great. I'm thrilled".

Yup.... and I'm not sure it could be said any more eloquently than that.

This evening I went out for dinner, my wife's birthday... so all my immediate family were there. My son-in-law is a Bronco fan. He's been complimenting me on the Rams since early this season but until today I was cautious, loving to hear it but timid in reply. Today, that changed.

Nope, nothing close to overconfidence.... but I said out loud... "They are playing good football". And I meant it.

At the bar in the restaurant, (closest thing we have nearby that's like a 'sports' bar), were the local Raider fans.. watching the game with Miami. Cheering, cussing.... toasting, laughing, belittling the officials.... and at our table my family and I dining... talking this, that... and all the while, in my head, hearing the Raider fans at the bar... thinking...

"My God... I'm not an invisible player anymore... my voice is as strong as any fan". - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's a bit hard to put into words, isn't it? This winning thing...

JamesJM409November 05, 2017 07:33PM

that it is...

LMU9390November 06, 2017 03:44AM