Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look the 'Hawks are 2-2.....

October 07, 2017 05:18AM
They are NOT playing that great. I don't care what anyone says. They were beaten by GB (3-1). They lost to TN (2-2). (Who were beaten soundly by the Raiders who got their butts handed to them by the Redskins who the Rams played tough and really could have beaten.) They hung on to barely beat the 49ers 12-9......that was a barn burner..... and they soundly beat the lowly Colts at home last week. Their offense is Wilson scrambling around, they do everything off that. He has 25 carries this year is their second leading rusher and accounts for roughly 1/3 of their rushing yardage. The 'Hawks are an injured Wilson away from 4-12 if you ask me. The defense can be tough, but its not what it used to be.
The Rams have been solid in every outing. If the Rams defense can play like the second half of the Dallas game, then our Rams SHOULD win this game handily. People wringing their hands about how great Seattle is don't have much more than a wishful thinking validation of their angst if you look at these two teams THIS year. Any given Sunday still applies. But I don't see THIS Rams team succumbing to the Seahawks this week. SeaHawks Blow Up

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2017 05:30AM by GlacieRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Look the 'Hawks are 2-2.....

GlacieRam392October 07, 2017 05:18AM