Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some thoughts about last night's game.

September 22, 2017 11:17AM
I saw 2 young offensive HC minds square off with both barrels blazing. This is going to occur twice a year for many years to come.

We have done a 180-degree turn so far under McVay. We used to have a stellar defense, phenomenal ST's and a putrid offensive scheme. Last 3 games it's been our O that has been playing winning football while the putrid smells are the result of our D and ST.

When, and I don't think"if" even enters into the debate, our D and ST start playing at the level they are capable of playing (Wade and Bones are two proven NFL coaches) the RAMS will become a viable playoff contender.

Win or lose, it is going to be an entertaining team to watch.

Goff needs to learn to step up in the pocket. He has a dangerous habit of drifting back, where OL are trying to push pass rushers.

Woods redeemed himself last night. I think other weapons will have their turn in the spotlight as the game plan changes but he needs to be a steady week to week contributor for this offense to consistently put points on the board.

The RAMS won a game on national TV and looked good doing so.

I started tailgating@ about 4pm so that is all I can recall. No worries: it is our last night game until the Super Bowl.

Kevin P.
I reached down in my cooler to have a celebratory Stella after the AD sack and the cupboard was bare.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some thoughts about last night's game.

guinnessram462September 22, 2017 11:17AM

Good Stuff, Guinness...(nm)

Ramsfsninmd170September 22, 2017 11:42AM

Re: Some thoughts about last night's game.

Rams43154September 22, 2017 11:47AM

Re: Some thoughts about last night's game.

guinnessram146September 22, 2017 12:15PM