Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how in the world was that rule ever fair?

September 18, 2017 07:59AM
Dean blandino said it was the correct call???

So the Rams catch the ball on the two on the short kickoff.... Holding on Rams and personal foul is called on Skins. After running the ball out to the 25 the Rams get the ball on the two yard line????

At first, this awesome officiating crew called both penalties on Rams which would have resulted in half the distance to the goal which would have been about the 12 yard line.

Then the come back out and say "correction personal foul was on kicking team...offsetting ball will be placed on 18 yard line ...huh???? 18 yard line??? Ok???

Then they finally figure out "by rule" that the ball will be placed at the two where we took Possession ??? Wtf???? So if we caught it in the endzone it would be placed in the endzone???

Just a complete hack job by the officials ...

I just started watching the game on dvr and already pissed off watching this.... The 3rd and 17 where crowder took a screen and got 20 for the first down early in the game was offensive PI as the lineman engaged Joyner before the pass was caught...should have been easy call...no call.

Donald is being held on every play so far ....no calls.

Would say I'm shocked, but I'm not.....

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

how in the world was that rule ever fair?

Rampage2K-302September 18, 2017 07:59AM