Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Post Practice Tweets

September 13, 2017 02:14PM
Joe Curley‏ @vcsjoecurley

Goff jokes that the Rams O has "probably seen every one of their plays from last year" during transition to new offense. In person Sunday.

Aaron Donald, asked about if he has any animosity against the #Rams front office: “It’s just business. That’s all.”

Jared Goff says "it's nice" to have Aaron Donald across the line of scrimmage from him in practice again. Prob only QB with that opinion.

Donald says McVay met with "his guys" in Atlanta. "I wasn't there though."

Donald says he doesn't feel behind. He knew the "checks and everything that was going on" during practice today.

"We going day by day right now, we're gonna see what happens." - Donald on playing this week

Asked about Sunday's defensive performance, "They dominated."

Asked about his level of confidence that something will get done, Donald says "Hopefully."

"I'm back now... My focus is on football... I love football, so being away from it was tough." - Aaron Donald

Donald says he's "worked out a lot." "Im in great shape." "I felt good (today), I was tired of all."

McVay says Aaron Donald looked like himself today in practice. "If he's going, he's going to be a starter this week."

McVay says Mo Alexander (shoulder) and Kayvon Webster (shoulder) missed practice today. So did Connor Barron (rest)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Post Practice Tweets

RamBill334September 13, 2017 02:14PM