Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few notes.

September 11, 2017 10:28AM
I can't help it. When I watched McVay being interviewed, I could just see that the focus and intensity has not dimmed one bit with this victory.

He's going after Wash next week with everything he's got.

Colts! Shmoltz! I'm starting to get a feeling about this team. I'm serious, now.

Here's the thing. There are plenty of criticisms from yesterday. Legitimate criticisms. Things they can improve. And they still crushed their opponent.
Crushed'em. Could've hung up 50+ easily, but McVay had mercy.

It was so good to see Quinn demonstrate that he's still a factor.

I haven't seen any love for Littleton, yet. Wasn't he the one that very deliberately pried out that fumble for the safety? He's practicing what the Son of Bum is preaching!

One disagreement with the estimable Mr. Fouts, announcing the game.

On the play where Goff bobbled the snap, Fouts said he threw the ball before he had to.
When I watched the replay last night, what I saw was:
A. Goff knows that the bobble has cost him a few precious moments, and interrupted the rhythm of the play.
B. Both outside rushers had been pushed back past his peripheral vision. He no longer knows whether they're still under control or not.
C. As a matter of fact, the outside rushers HAD shed their blocks and were zeroing in on Goff's back.
D. The internal clock in his head said "get rid of the ball", and he did, for a short completion and gain.

That's exactly what I want him to do in that situation. Way better than holding it and getting drilled in the back for a possible injury/turnover.

Good times ahead, y'all!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few notes.

Saguaro545September 11, 2017 10:28AM

Re: good take nm

Speed_Kills152September 11, 2017 10:30AM

Re: Littleton

leafnose222September 11, 2017 10:38AM

the hit he had on the return guy

ferragamo79185September 11, 2017 10:44AM

Re: A few notes.

Rampage2K-265September 11, 2017 10:46AM

Developing that 'third eye'?

JamesJM198September 11, 2017 10:48AM

I think those were just rusty yellows. And got cleaned up. nm.

Saguaro165September 11, 2017 10:55AM