Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well that was fun!!!

September 11, 2017 07:39AM
Wow!!! what a way to start the McVay era!!!

Hot as hell out there yesterday, but a 46-9 beat down made it much more bearable ...

Great to meet roman18, Rich and his wife Mary came all the way out from NC to enjoy the game and pregame festivities.
Leafnose also showed up to hang out...always great to see my herd brothersbeer cheer smiley

Not too worried about the small crowd of about 50,000(4-12 last year weeded out a lot of bandwagon fans).... gotta feeling it will be full after a couple more games like that. Those that did show up got a really cool T-shirt as they gave out an awesome navy blue shirt with the new helmet on it.

Man that was soooooo much more fun then last years games.....Rams never lead by more the 14 points in any game all of last season so to come out like that without our best defensive player and just set the tone was awesome!!! Goff and the o-line were almost perfect, if not for a drop by Kupp he might have had a 350 yard day and maybe even another TD.

McVay with new additions Kupp, Woods and Watkins along with Sully and Whitworth have transformed a dumpster fire into just straight fire!!!

We must keep this up next week vs Washington!!!! Trying to temper my enthusiasm due to the opponent we dismantled, but none the lass, they did just that.

Highest scoring team in the league and all alone in first place, like I said, what a way to kick off the McVay erasmileys with beer

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well that was fun!!!

Rampage2K-425September 11, 2017 07:39AM

Sully

Hazlet Hacksaw207September 11, 2017 08:11AM

Re: Sully

Rampage2K-238September 11, 2017 09:03AM

Re: Sully

Hollywood Ram221September 11, 2017 09:51AM

Re: Well that was fun!!!

leafnose133September 11, 2017 09:38AM