Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just a thought: Julio Jones has only played 16 games in 2 seasons

August 12, 2017 04:39AM
First let me say that Julio Jones is better than Sammy Watkins and an absolute freak of nature.

But; all this talk about how Watkins keeps missing games: Julio Jones in a 6 year career has only played all 16 TWICE!

It is not uncommon for elite #1 WRs to miss games. They are high-twitch Quarter Horses and as such they stress their joints and bodies amazingly.
AJ Green has played 16 games in 3 out of 6 seasons.

Believe me, I'm crossing my fingers for Watson. But he's not had any knee issues, and the kid is only 24 years old !! As LA Ram pointed out to me (and he is right), and as Woods pointed out when interviewed about Watkins coming, Sammy is a big, strong, physical player. Don't let his speed and athleticism fool you. He is right at 6'2" and 215. Woods says Watkins is really thick, now. And I pulled up some highlight and he plays a lot like a really fast and agile Anquan Boldin. Very physical; ornery. Will actually post guys up. Out muscles CBs for the ball. Then add in 4.4 speed and great RAC and you have a really difficult guy to defend.
These guys don't grow on trees and picking up a guy like him for a 2nd round pick and CB that likely wasn't going to make the team? Good move if nothing else for the lift it will give the entire team and community. A real star has come into town.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just a thought: Julio Jones has only played 16 games in 2 seasons

RockRam415August 12, 2017 04:39AM

Julio Jones has played 16 games in 2 seasons. Injury History?

Anonymous User250August 12, 2017 05:29AM

Good Stuff Florida Ram...nm

Ram Fan Teacher159August 12, 2017 06:17AM