Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A quickie 8/7 camp report by So Ram...

August 08, 2017 01:07PM
Here's So Ram...

Well I went to practice yesterday. I watched the offensive line first. Pace Murray looks like a keeper. Didn't see Donnal which has stood out at the lack of depth there.
Brown is not real strong with his legs.He has a heck of a left punch though. I seriously think he is a better fit at RT. --The reason is he has quick feet. He has a good grip & won't get called for holding. He is smart off the ball & won't be bull rushed from outside.
Roger Saffold just needs adjustments. They were going against Ingram & Bosa I believe ?? He just had a tough last few reps at the end. -- Innthe 2 minute drill The Rams looked real sharp.

Everett has man hands !! He caught a ball with a defender draped all over him.
He kept in bounds as well. He was catching the ball all over the place.
--Saturday Higbee missed a couple passes. He heard it from me.I know that.
Truth though is he is working hard & getting better each day. He was making plays at the end of Saturday & again yesterday. He looks solid. Everett is going to be a weapon for sure.

I don't like Big Rob as a tackle . He stands up to straight out there. He is a power guy that has a real nice stance at guard. McVay is just dotting his i's & crossing his T's . It was already in place as he says.Cross training as you could say.
These 5 guys are the starters. Sullivan can hit. He real can pack a punch. A veteran leader. Saffold & Whit are studs.
Your right about Saffold he was all business yesterday. Looks really good. He will do a lot better Wednesday against the Chargers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A quickie 8/7 camp report by So Ram...

Rams43815August 08, 2017 01:07PM

Re: A quickie 8/7 camp report by So Ram...

napoli235August 08, 2017 04:42PM

Re: advantage Los Angeles

leafnose237August 08, 2017 05:20PM