Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jamon Brown Eager to Keep Role at Right Tackle

August 04, 2017 05:05PM
Brown Eager to Keep Role at Right Tackle

By Myles Simmons

Have you ever kept a journal?

A notebook to collect your thoughts, maybe center yourself at the end of the day. A place where you can keep track of what’s gone on, positive or negative, so you can look back and see how far you’ve come.

Until recently, Jamon Brown had never done such a thing before. But when his wife put a journal in this year’s version of her “training camp survival pack,” he decided to take up the activity.

“I was actually like, ‘What do you want me to do with this?’” Brown recalled of his first reaction to the journal. “But at night, when the day is done, it’s kind of come to a close, I lay down in the bed and I kid of just put my thoughts on the pad. And I think it’s been helping me keep my mind clear, helping me stay positive, and helping me move forward each day.”

Generally, Brown is a positive guy with a lot of energy. He’s the kind of player who walks onto the field with a smile on his face, always eager to get better within the day’s session. That was his body language even when he came into OTAs as a backup. But it’s become more pronounced as he’s entered camp as the starting right tackle.

“That most definitely is motivation,” Brown said. “And just battling, battling and being able to kind of get in the spot where I can play, that was most encouraging. So coming in and being the starting right tackle, I’m trying to make sure I stay the starting right tackle.”

Read Complete Article
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jamon Brown Eager to Keep Role at Right Tackle

RamBill677August 04, 2017 05:05PM

Re: Jamon Brown Eager to Keep Role at Right Tackle

Steve316August 04, 2017 08:08PM

Some good info about Sullivan in there too!

Ramadune270August 04, 2017 09:18PM