Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gonzalez Rams Notes

July 27, 2017 01:31PM
Alden Gonzalez
ESPN Staff Writer

[www.espn.com]

McVay, playfully, on rookie tight end Gerald Everett saying he and Tyler Higbee "could be better" than Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis in Washington: "I can appreciate your confidence, but those guys are the standard for the position. We haven't even played a preseason snap yet, my man."

McVay called Mike Thomas' four-game suspension for performance-enhancing substances "unfortunate," but still sounded excited for what he can bring. "We have confidence that Mike will work," McVay said. "I think he did a great job this offseason, demonstrating he can be a guy that can go down the field and then also contribute in the intermediate game and underneath."

Rams coach Sean McVay said he's talked to Aaron Donald throughout the offseason and "I think we've had good dialogue." "Ultimately tomorrow we'll find out what exactly occurs, and then we'll be ready to react accordingly."

Rams GM Les Snead, on Aaron Donald: "He's still a priority, Aaron, for sure. And that's been a priority for us then (in the spring), this summer, and even as we head into camp." Asked if he's optimistic they can get a deal done with Donald, Snead said: "We're working to find a resolution. I don't want to get into optimistic or pessimistic, because it's a complicated situation. We respect Aaron and his group, and we're working to find a win-win."

Rams GM Les Snead said DT Aaron Donald is "still a priority," but he is "not certain" that he will report to training camp Friday.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gonzalez Rams Notes

RamBill418July 27, 2017 01:31PM