Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If you could Select the 12 Playoff Teams this year?

Anonymous User
July 15, 2017 10:08AM

At the end of every new NFL season, we get 6 teams from each conference that earn a ticket to the single elimination post season party.

Some of the teams that will make it back this year will be the usual suspects, while others might be returning to the tournament for the first time in several years.

I was curious if you could magically hand select all 12 playoff teams yourself, what would be your preferred top 12 teams be and how would you want them seeded?

Obviously the choice for most would be to have the Rams as the NFC #1 seed. I'm interested to see who and why your 12 teams selected would be where you seed them.

For various personal reasons, I'm sure some of the 12 teams some will select might be unrealistic because maybe you can't stand certain teams being in the playoffs. Again, I'm not asking for accurate predictions just your personal wish list if you could have it your way this year.

This would be my 12 playoff contestants wish list if I could hand select them. I'm sure most everyone has some type of dream scenario that would be their favorite 12 teams they would like to see make the playoffs etc...

NFC Playoff Seeds

#1 Cowboys - The Stars are here for the Rams to face in the NFC championship.
#2 Packers - The Pack are the 2nd seed and host one game at Lambeau field.

#3 Rams - The horns are here so they get 3 playoff games hosting Philly in first round.
#4 Falcons - Last years scoring machine to host NY in a classic first round match-up.
#5 Giants - Eli vs Ryan and the elite WR's Odell vs Julio.
#6 Eagles - Wentz & his Eagles fly to Los Angeles to square off against Goff's Rams.

AFC Playoff Seeds

#1 Patriots - Need to include the evil empire to spice up the playoffs.
#2 Raiders - The silver & black are loaded with beast mode and Carr.

#3 Titans - Mariota to host Flacco and the Ravens.
#4 Steelers - Big Ben & company battle the defensive juggernaut Texans.
#5 Texans - JJ Watt and his defense ready to rumble in Pittsburgh.
#6 Ravens - John Harbaugh returns to the playoffs at Tennessee.

What's your preferred 12 teams & how would you seed them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 11:06AM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If you could Select the 12 Playoff Teams this year?

Anonymous User588July 15, 2017 10:08AM