Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Sign Everett, Kupp, and Johnson

June 09, 2017 05:05PM

By Myles Simmons

The Rams took care of some remaining offseason business on Friday, signing draftees Gerald Everett, Cooper Kupp, and John Johnson.

Across the NFL, different teams go through various ways of having all of their draft picks sign their first rookie contract. Some like to get it done as soon as possible, having many of the players sign during the weekend of rookie minicamp. Others spread out the relatively simple process throughout Phase II and Phase III of the offseason program.

Los Angeles took care of their second and third-round picks on Friday. Here’s what Everett, Kupp, and Johnson had to say upon putting pen to paper.

TIGHT END GERALD EVERETT

You've said that you have already fallen in love with the organization. What’s made you fall in love with it? "Just the area, and the coaches — the entire environment. It’s the love that’s around this place, with us just coming back to L.A. from St. Louis. And I just fell in love with this place. And just the scheme of things — of course, myself being a tight end, and just the way we use the position. I just don’t see anything but positivity."

Read Complete Article
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill690June 09, 2017 05:05PM

PHOTOS: Rookies Officially Sign Contracts

RamBill283June 09, 2017 05:09PM