Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Les SNEAD's Track Record in the 2nd & 3rd Rounds

Anonymous User
April 28, 2017 11:10AM
I don't know if We canTRUST Les Snead in the 2nd & 3rd rounds. I have no idea what he's going to do tonight but somebody should Post his below TRACK RECORD in The War Room Tonight on the Draft Board.

If Les Trades back some slots from #37 because his Top 2 guys are gone, I'm fine with that. If he trades up a few spots because they think a player like Lamp is a plug and play pro-bowler, I'm fine with that.

If he does trade back, I hope he considers trading back up into the 2nd round if some good players continue to slide that nobody expected.

If for what ever reason he does NOT trade back up into the 2nd round, I hope he trades back up into the 3rd round.

I've said before that in this particular draft, I'm not on board with keeping the 5th and two 6th's and selecting band-aid need picks that will take 3 years to develop or possibly not even make the team outside of the practice squad.

If they do stay put with #37 & #69 and do not come away with 3 selections tonight, it will tell us they value the 4th round, which is risky business imo..

If that's the case, I sure hope they obtain extra 4th rounders and this draft is as deep as the hype train says it is. Obtaining more 4th rounders is not at all my first choice regardless of how many holes people see on this Roster.

We all know how fast the odds dip for success rate as each round passes.

I would really like to see 3 total selections before the night ends. With two 4th's a 5th and two 6th's, there are enough chips to upgrade the Quality of this draft in a number of different ways.

LES SNEAD's TRACK RECORD

2016 Second & Third Round
#No selections

2015 Second Round
#57 Rob Havenstein - did Not like the pick. He showed me up in his rookie season. Last season confused smiley

2015 Third Round
#72 Jamon Brown- did Not like the pick
#89 Sean Mannion- did Not like the pick

2014 Second Round
#41 Lamarcus Joyner- did Not like the pick. He has been scrappy and fairly productive

2014 Third Rround
#75 Tre Mason- did Not like the pick

2013 Second Round
# No selection

2013 Third Round
#71 T.J. McDonald-was Okay with the pick
#92 Stedman Bailey- was Okay with the pick

2012 Second Round
#33 Brian Quick- did Not like the pick
#39 Janoris Jenkins- Liked the pick. was a baller at Florida before troubles and transfer to North Alabama
#50 Isaiah Pead- did Not like the pick

2012 Third Round
#65 Trumaine Johnson- was Okay with the pick. Turned out to be a better than I thought.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Les SNEAD's Track Record in the 2nd & 3rd Rounds

Anonymous User505April 28, 2017 11:10AM

Re: Totally different profile on players now FR...NM

laram117April 28, 2017 11:14AM

Totally different profile on players now FR: " I'm Aware "

Anonymous User192April 28, 2017 11:39AM

Re: Totally different profile on players now FR: " I'm Aware "

laram166April 28, 2017 11:43AM

You're making a great point...

max151April 28, 2017 12:07PM