Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very happy with this hire. And we'll soon find out . . .

January 13, 2017 03:55AM
who really was behind the culture of what can be described as "knuckle-headed," or something to that effect.

I think the Rams under Fisher played too much "dumb" football. And this was on both sides of the ball. All kinds of "mental" errors on offense and defense, and on defense, a propensity for at least "questionable" play, if not outright bush league at times.

We're going to find out if this was Fisher/Williams, or comes from the FO down.

And I think they can start with something really basic, and seemingly minor:

Stop the endless !@#$%^&* and !@#$%^&* and !@#$%^&*. I think this encourages a lack of really trying to think things through. I don't have a problem with saying !@#$%^&* and !@#$%^&*. But I think the coaches and staff shouldn't go there. They should set an example to aspire to something more than that. And, for me, just me personally, I don't want this in any context other than secular. To each his own in the privacy of their own homes. But I'd rather they stay away from trying to make it one size fits all for the team, and go bigger than that. All inclusive, not exclusive.

From that point, draft smart players, teach them how important it is to be disciplined, intelligent with their actions, and stress playing by the rules and with the highest levels of sportsmanship.

Again, we're going to find out soon enough who really was behind the old culture of what some might call "knuckle-heads."
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Very happy with this hire. And we'll soon find out . . .

Billy_T635January 13, 2017 03:55AM

Even the players spoke of lack of accountability

RockRam244January 13, 2017 04:29AM

Re: Even the players spoke of lack of accountability

Billy_T205January 13, 2017 04:44AM

Players need to look in the mirror. also, for accountability.

Ramgator236January 13, 2017 09:30AM

No accountability and no discipline works like a virus

RockRam179January 13, 2017 09:42AM

Re: I really think that Fisher just got tired...........

oldschoolramfan195January 13, 2017 10:53AM

Know what? You could be right.

RockRam177January 13, 2017 11:01AM