Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If you think the Fisher pressers are weird now, wait until they lose the next 2 games

December 09, 2016 03:31AM
This team is gonna lose the next 2 games. They have that loser stench all over them now.

Turmoil in the FO with all the Fisher-Snead toxic rumors floating around, the strange leaking of the contract extensions, the reported sniping between the coaches and the scouts, Eric Dickerson blasting them all over the national media, and last but not least the worst offense in the NFL with a rookie QB, that's a perfect recipe for a dumpster fire.

A team in this condition isn't beating playoff teams that need to win.

Who knows what kind of garbage will surface in the next 2 weeks, but you can bet it will happen. And then we're gonna get some very weird Fisher pressers. Actually, we can start a thread where we guess what stupid things come out of Fisher's mouth (that already haven't).

Those last 2 home games are gonna be great Hollywood theater. I can see it now, the 4-10 Rams running out on the field in their throwbacks to face a 1-13 Niners team. Oh, yeah, baby, Game of the Week!

But, hey, be patient. Fisher will get this thing turned around. Reminds me of Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin on Halloween. Hang in there guys.

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If you think the Fisher pressers are weird now, wait until they lose the next 2 games

max492December 09, 2016 03:31AM

Re: If you think the Fisher pressers are weird now, wait until they lose the next 2 games

GreatRamNTheSky228December 09, 2016 06:52AM

I don't think he will change

LesBaker286December 09, 2016 07:13AM

Maybe, maybe not

Zooey233December 09, 2016 09:40AM