Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So who leaked Fisher extension?

December 07, 2016 01:48AM
I saw that it was reported by Ian Rappoport on NFLC. Rappoport is very good, you can usually take his stuff to the bank. He said he got the info from several sources. So who gave him the info?

If it was the Rams (Demoff/Kroenke) then why didn't they make a formal announcement or statement or press release? They still haven't done that from what I've seen. Why would they allow it out there at this time when it would embarrass them? It was actually funny when you watch the video of IR reporting it to Rich Eisen. You can hear Faulk in the background scream "WHAT!" and Eisen laughs at Marshall.

There are reports that the "Fisher camp" leaked it. It does seem more logical that the news came from Fisher's end somehow. He would benefit more from it than Kroenke and Demoff. So maybe that's why it was reported that way by guys like VinnyB and Plaschke.

Fisher played dumb about where it came from saying he didn't know how it got out. And what to make of the fact that Fisher said he was unaware that Snead got an extension also. I don't believe that Fisher signed his extension months ago and he was unaware that Snead signed one too. That's preposterous. Fisher is lying, just how much who knows.

This whole thing looks very messy to me. Fisher with his statements about Snead, while Demoff and/or Kroenke make no formal extension statements. Not exactly one happy family.

There was a time not so long ago when Fisher, Snead, and Demoff were all joined at the hip. That is no longer the case.

So the question remains who exactly leaked the Fisher extension info to IR? Fisher's people, or Kroenke/Demoff people? It was multiple sources according to IR but from which side or both? And why?

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So who leaked Fisher extension?

max630December 07, 2016 01:48AM

Re: So who leaked Fisher extension?

max344December 07, 2016 03:27AM

BigGame81319December 07, 2016 03:30AM

max439December 07, 2016 04:57AM

Well it was done with little faith