Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Game Report

November 14, 2016 09:59AM
Made trip from PA to NJ, about a 2 hour 15-30 minute drive. Let me say the Jets fans were nothing but COOL. I go to games in NJ, Phila, Wash, and Balt. Jet fans were better than any. Saw more Rams fans than I would have anticipated. Maybe it was because both fans know our teams are going nowhere? There was NO juice for the game at all. The game started slow and never got any better. The Rams seem to have no real sense of energy. No real attitude at all. I did not see any real excitement to be playing. Looked like a team going through the motions.
I really dislike the attitude of OL. They look like dead men walking, they look so lackadaisical. They have no pop off the ball. They look like a group that do not really care about each other, no camaraderie. It was depressing to watch. I had NO faith they could open up a hole. The offense almost looks like they know they are going to fail. Gurley looks like he does not expect a hole to be where it is designed. He seems like he is not hitting the designed hole hard. Offense is just in shambles and will continue to be until the OL gets revamped.

Defense looked better. But, it was QB Bryce Petty's first start. No real complaints. Obviously they are the strength of the team.

Hekker's punt was simply amazing! I thought it was the play of the game actually. It was a rocket!!!!!

I know the review is nothing major, but neither was the game.

I did talk to a number of Rams fans and ALL want to see Goff and ALL want Fisher GONE ASAP!!! Some real disdain for Fisher among fans!!!! Jets fans think he is terrible as well. Can't believe he has lasted that long for the Rams.

I had a great time tailgating and talking with fans yesterday. But, I must admit, I am anxious for the season to be over. I can only pray that Fisher only has a few games left!!!! Curious, what GM & coach will lead the Rams into the future?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Game Report

RamFanInPA697November 14, 2016 09:59AM

Thanks 'PA..

sstrams340November 14, 2016 11:18AM

Whaaaaaaaaat????????

ferragamo79351November 14, 2016 11:49AM

Re: Whaaaaaaaaat????????

six2stack287November 14, 2016 12:26PM

Re: Whaaaaaaaaat????????

RamFanInPA316November 14, 2016 12:53PM

the fans were great