Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams' Case Keenum, Rob Boras feeling the heat to get offense on track

November 09, 2016 07:12PM

By RICH HAMMOND / STAFF WRITER

THOUSAND OAKS – The temperature reached 90 degrees at Cal Lutheran on Wednesday afternoon, so one can only imagine the feeling under the collars of Case Keenum and Rob Boras.

Keenum, the Rams’ quarterback, and Boras, the offensive coordinator, have received increasing heat this season, as the losing streak has reached four games and the offense has sputtered. Keenum’s starting job has come into question, as has Boras’ pass-happy play-calling and the Rams’ lack of a run game.

Forecasts call for a chilly afternoon in New York on Sunday when the Rams play the Jets, so Boras and Keenum won’t have to sweat and won’t have to worry about the boos from the Coliseum crowd, like they heard during last Sunday’s loss to Carolina.

“Fortunately, I’ve got a headset on, so I don’t hear it,” Boras joked. “My wife and kids will tell me. No, of course it’s frustrating. I get it. We get it. I know it’s not something to make light of. It’s our job to score points, and it’s frustrating for all of us. We believe in what we’re doing and we believe in one another.”

Read Complete Article [www.ocregister.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill566November 09, 2016 07:12PM