Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I kinda see the want to look at X and compare to us.....

November 07, 2016 10:40AM
but really we all know the problem......IMO the only way to really get rid of Fish is if we get beat bad....real bad at home.....I'm talking like 50+ to zip......I can't compare other teams to us unless you take in envy.....why can't we be like them? kinda thing.....we can't because we don't have those coaches.......players move around.....they improve with a better place to improve.....we don't improve anyone....save for a Punter and a few D players.......We don't have the ability to improve anyone....overall.....

You gotta take the medicine if you want to improve ......he keeps going losing games by this or that...but close to winning.....he's sticking.....

How many times do us fans say after a tough loss well if this happened or that happened we could be at this record?...Then some say well it's injuries..it's this it's that.....IMO fact is we need to be destroyed and watch it happen to boot....It's the only way that FO makes changes ASAP......Only bad side of it is I think that the D will take a hit....when Fish goes so do a lot of them.......Not so much as the new HC come and get his people....but more so the unearthly love for Fish by those who come in his contact......

You want to hammer down new blood in the staff...we need a bad beat down...just not worse then 73-0....I don't want any record breaking type deal....It'll hurt but it will make a change come quick.....

Then they (FO) better really think about it...not just go for a ticket sales type group......Kinda a scary right now....we can't get out of purgatory..kinda thing....and IMO us fans don't deserve that.......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I kinda see the want to look at X and compare to us.....

roman18318November 07, 2016 10:40AM