Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fisher does not hold players accountable for RESULTS

November 07, 2016 05:37AM
Fisher does not hold his players accountable for results, so why should he be any different himself?

1. Keenum (whom I like BTW) is not accountable for picks that are not his fault. But the bottom line Jeffrey, is that this is a results oriented game! Your butt's going to be gone if you don't change.
2. GRob is another. Yes there are bad calls - I saw them and you saw them. But still if he's not getting the job done, you gotta replace him.
3. When a WR maeks a bonehead play, sit his behind down. There's no excuse for the poor play yet no repurcussions! Talking about you - TA, Quick and Britt.
4. Saffold was miserable yesterday. How I wished Jamon Brown was up but then again, Fisher would never sub him for RS.

Accountabilty is crucial, not only to the individual making the mistake, but also to those hoping to get a shot. It would give more reps to guys like Pharoh Cooper and others waiting for their turn. When players are playing for their jobs I expect a better result. Kind of like what Arians has done in AZ.

Next Man Up! (Hopefully a new Head Coach is warming up in the bullpen)

RFS69
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fisher does not hold players accountable for RESULTS

RamsFanSince69466November 07, 2016 05:37AM