Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something is majorly wrong when a team is in week 9

November 07, 2016 03:16AM
and plays like preseason game 1.....

It can't be because of the non use of Goff....1 player can't make that big a difference. I am seeing a running back who seems to run to where the play is designed hell or high water.....He doesn't change direction to find a crease. At the 1 yd. line he never tries to jump the pile...he goes head first into a mass of bodies and tries to tunnel under.

The middle of the line couldn't move an ant hill....the tackles seem to disengage too soon...they don't seem to ride the outside rush to the perimeter and out of the play.....Sometimes they just whiff all together. I am talking the entire line does these things...we are not weak or needy in 1 or 2 spots......Coaching has to be looked at as the main concern IMO.....

The use of Tavon is still a joke.....he is just a multi-million $ joke now.....And his punting sense has seemed to have disappeared, in the past he would have good returns brought back by penalties....now he just plain seems to field most punts and several times he does that poorly.

I still am thinking that quite frankly they draft people who have x ability to start with and in no sense of urgency does the staff attempt to add to the draftees' talents....the way in the staffs mind to improve Tavon is just give the ball more, not actually make every time he touches be in an impactful play. I'd rather use him less, but in ways he can actually do something....

These are just a few ideas I have in what's wrong with this team.....I don't see anything close to a .500 season.....they will do their regular thing win the last 2 out of 3 and make us think we are better suited for 2017......And with the staff we have they will just be worse next season......no change in the philosophy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2016 03:18AM by Shaky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Something is majorly wrong when a team is in week 9

roman18564November 07, 2016 03:16AM