Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How did I manage to get a post locked

November 03, 2016 05:14PM
Was it that provocative? I really enjoyed reading and while I expect disagreement and a counter to almost anything I post I just must have missed some mischief cause I have not gotten upset or complained about any posters response. I don't have the time or passion to waste a lot of energy frustrating posters or getting frustrated. It just is not as big to me any more. I still love Rams but frustrated on their prospects. I think things could change greatly but we need some real change top down.

Just for the Record though, my controversial assessment is that: Jeff overplayed his hand and this season and while he embraced a lot of great things about the move he sorta locked himself into a corner and now will be judged by it and this season and so far its a losing season not sure when you make the big moves geographically and vertically draft wise sorta mortgaging the house for a generational player that you make many friends or fans by dismissing that action as a TBA sorta gimmick nearly half way into the season. It's backwards thinking sorta reminds me of George Allen's final stint with Rams that ended in preseason. Everyone knew who he was and what they were getting but many felt then that perhaps his ways would not work. They ended in preseason and btw. Allen was a far superior HC. Just by the time he came to the Rams he was not a great fit anymore.

respond at my own risk.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2016 05:19PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How did I manage to get a post locked

BumRap595November 03, 2016 05:14PM

Re: How did I manage to get a post locked

zn342November 03, 2016 05:25PM

Re: Sounds plausible

BumRap245November 03, 2016 05:38PM

Re: Sounds plausible

zn270November 03, 2016 06:13PM