Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

if I was GM bye week solutions

October 24, 2016 03:29AM
fire Fisher..it all runs through him with Williams interim HC...every week I watch Williams putting together a solid game plan..has the respect of the D. If he can do it for the D he can do it for the entire team

fire Boudreau...IMO he is so bad the players could do a better job just coaching themselves... a 67 year old wacko

Kendricks no longer starts. One of the 5 worst run blocking te's in the league..ok on passing downs or in games that get out of hand but his run blocking is killing Gurley. Harkey, Hibgee and Hemingway all much better then Kendricks as run blockers... Personally like to see more 2 te sets with Harkey and either Higbee/Hemingway. IMO Hemingway is the best te on the team..better then either Kendricks or Higbee and he needs more snaps

Saffold to lt..Robinson had brutal short times(3 cone/short shuttle) for a LT prospect and it shows on the field (along with being mentally slow)and played well at guard..Saffold was an above avg lt. Brown is MUCH better run blocker then Wichmann he also has to start. Also time to give Rhaney some snaps..Barnes has a brutal run grade. Simply can't play Kendricks, Barnes and Wichmann at the same time and expect to have a running game

Tavon Austin is 9th worst receiver out of top 100 per focus..dumb with bad hands..Quick is just dumb... Britt is what he is a slightly better then avg NFL wr. Austin/Quick snaps need to be cut back. Simply can't have 2 knuckleheads on the field at the same time..time to share boys. Marquez is getting 10-15 snaps a game..that has to end. IMO Spruce is their best and smartest slot wr and has to play with Michael Thomas getting more snaps...kid has some talent

Goff? start him....if it's becomes obvious the oline is unfixable this season then bring back Keenum and let him be the sacrificial lamb

D has a chance to be very good with Johnson coming back...concern is Donald has had 4 straight games where he graded out around 85 per focus..just getting too many snaps as a small 3 tech...Easley has to play more

first and foremost Fisher has to be fired

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2016 03:33AM by poplarbluffman.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

if I was GM bye week solutions

poplarbluffman416October 24, 2016 03:29AM