Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Slow starts, anemic O, penalties & sub .500 play are Fisher's legacy.

October 23, 2016 08:25AM
Robinson is a bigger bust than Jason Smith. I wouldn't even give him a plane ride back to the states. Bench his sorry azz! Fouts said early in the game: "Robinson is struggling this year like he did all of last." When you consider that he struggled the year before, he has solidified himself as one of the all-time busts.

I know that the 1st INT wasn't on Keenum, but he did throw INT's on our last 3 possessions. Even if you put the blame on Quick on the last one, Keenum is just not the answer. We didn't score ON OUR LAST ELEVEN POSSESSIONS! NYG only had 3 takeaways the first 6 games and they had 4 today against us. It's the 3rd straight week Keenum threw an INT on our last possession. It's Goff time.

Fisher predicted a "16-13 game", and the coaching staff called the game to insure that it would play out that way. Our first 5 possessions in the 2nd half we threw short of the first on third, although Britt and then TA made nice plays to garner the 1st the last two. Fisher's quote tells me that he is still coaching in the 80's.

If you read the 1st half stats, we won in every category (except one) while our D held the Jints to just 3 pts. As usual, the category we lost in was PENALTIES. They cost us against DET, this week against NY and will continue to lead to losses as long as Fisher is @ the helm. We have been in the top 5 every year under Fisher, and I don't doubt we are leading the league right now. We are just not good enough to overcome a penalty, never mind double figure penalties every game.

I'm so disgusted right now that I probably shouldn't be posting, but I just had to get it out prior to watching some legitimate teams play.

Kevin P.
Any posts that admonish posters for being so negative lose all credibility in my eyes. Slow starts, anemic offense, penalities & sub .500 ball have all been constants under Fisher for the last 4 1/2 yrs. If others want to ignore that or excuse our play under Fisher, feel free. I refuse to.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Slow starts, anemic O, penalties & sub .500 play are Fisher's legacy.

guinnessram340October 23, 2016 08:25AM