Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast for Week 6

October 12, 2016 03:31AM
Thursday
Broncos at Chargers Pick in an upset is Chargers (Chargers can score points but unfortunately for them they give up points too. Not sure who the starting QB for Broncos is this week but Paxton Lynch did not fare well last week in Denver vs the Falcons)

Sunday

49ers at Bill Pick is Bills (49ers are not even in the same zip code as Bills as a team)
Eagles at Redskins Pick is Eagles (Redskins are flakey and Cousins is in and out as a QB. Redskins defense is not very good)
Browns at Titans Pick is Browns ( Titans could have been the Pick here but I figure the Browns are due)
Ravens at Giants Pick is Giants (Ravens are not your Daddy’s Ravens.)
Panthers at Saints Pick is Panthers (As bad as Carolina has been they still have a better defense then the Saints)
Jaguars at Bears Pick is Jaguars (Bears are the Browns except they play in Chicago)
Rams at Lions Pick is Rams (I like the Rams to win this game and if you paid attention to the 2nd half stats of the Rams loss to the Bills you’d know why. Rams defense allowed Buffalo only 50 yards and no points in 2nd half until Keenum’s pick 6)
Steelers at Dolphins Pick is Steelers (Are you kidding me? Why should I pick the Miami Browns?)
Bengals at Patriots Pick is Patriots (Cincy is on its way to a long season if they don’t win here and they won’t because Tom Brady is back)
Chiefs at Raiders Pick is Raiders ( Andy Reid needs to be fired)
Falcons at Seahawks Pick is Seahawks ( This is the best defense the Falcons have faced all year and I don’t see them winning)
Cowboys at Packers Pick is Packers (Dallas never wins in Green Bay)
Colts at Texans Pick is Texans (The who cares game of the week.)
Monday Night
Jets at Cardinals Pick is Jets (Fitzpatrick grew up in AZ and this is a homecoming for him and the Jets have the ability to put major pressure on QBs. I look for Palmer to stink the joint out)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast for Week 6

GreatRamNTheSky415October 12, 2016 03:31AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast for Week 6

Killrazor226October 12, 2016 05:20AM