Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Bills fans are saying before the game...

October 05, 2016 12:06PM
Pretty respectful, actually...

[boards.buffalobills.com]

Aaron Donald is not a Rex fan....

I think it's a bit ridiculous, but Rex made some comments 2 years ago and this guy still holds a grudge...these athletes have a long memory....

[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-words-well]
---------
Aaron Donald is the best.
---------
Oh I know...and he's having a great start so far this year...he's a beast.....
---------
I remember that video at the combine, or wherever pre-draft, when Cyril Richardson was pancacked by Aaron Donald. I remember being less interested in Cyril being pancacked and wayyyyy more dazzled by Aaron Donald. That was the moment I had wished we could have had him. Obviously we were and are stout at DT, so it wouldn't have been a stellar pick, but still.
--------
The single best example I've seen of "don't overthink it" in the draft. That guy's college film was so ridiculous.
----------
Rex needs to learn to keep his trap shut
---------
I guess Donald was only going to give it 85-90% effort in this game, but now based on Ryan’s comments from 2 years he’s going to go for the full 100%."
---------
I think anytime you add arguably the best defensive player in the league (certainly not outside of the Top 3-5), you've made a stellar pick.

I thought Donald would be interesting for Buffalo had they stayed at nine. Could have slotted right into Kyle Williams' spot.
---------
I guess that was Rex being Rex. Maybe he would be better off sometimes by guarding his tongue, in that instance figuring out a way to promote his own guy without tearing down somebody else, but Rex is always going to say what he thinks.

The question is, can Aaron Donald actually play better than he's already playing just because he didn't like what Rex Ryan said two years ago? I do think Rex will probably say some nice things about Aaron Donald if he's asked this week.
---------
Doesn't really seem like very many people on this board, in the media (Florio, amongst many) or anywhere else are Rex fans.

Rex is probably used to it by now.
--------
Im glad Donald brought that up , im sure we were going to game plan for him regardless ,
But maybe now Rex will throw some extra seasoning in there .....
---------
Rex will stand up for his players , that's why most of his players love him , and I'm sure that's more important to him then what every other idiot thinks about him .....
---------
Donald is probably only 2nd to JJ Watt when healthy....
---------
I still remember praising Donald during his senior year at Pitt and people here telling me he's too small to be a starting NFL DT.
--------
It seems like no player type goes as consistently undervalued as the "undersized bowling ball DT."

For whatever reason, FO's are hesitant to take a "small" DT that plays with a ton of power and leverage despite the fact that the biggest assets for that sort of DT are...power and leverage. Low man wins, and all that.
--------
Donald is a beast, but this thing is much ado about nothing
---------
Rex's mouth is now the O-Line's problem lol.
---------
Donald just might be the best player in football.

Love Dareus but I would take Donald over him every day of the week.
---------
Take Donald over Dareus any day. He is a much better player and not a headcase.
---------
He's a generational talent
---------
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Bills fans are saying before the game...

Rams43567October 05, 2016 12:06PM