Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 4

September 28, 2016 03:09AM
Thursday Night

Dolphis at Bengals Pick is Bengals (Dolphins one of those teams you expect to lose)
Sunday
Colts at Jaguars (Upset Pick Jaguars (Colts are really not a better team. They just lucked into the Chargers last Sunday)
Titans at Texans Pick is Texans (Come on now, I mean, Titans?)
Browns at Redskins Pick is Redskins (Why would I pick the Browns?)
Seahawks at Jets Pick is Jets (High ankle sprain and knee injury and a tough Jet defense. Not a good combination for Russell Wilson)
Bills at Patriots Pick is Patriots ( Don’t know who the Pats QB will be but it doesn’t seem to matter. And after all they are facing Rex Ryan who they own)
Panthers at Falcons Pick is Falcons (Atlanta is playing well and the Panthers are so, so. If Minnesota can march into Charlotte last Sunday and win, why shouldn’t the Falcons win?)
Raiders at Ravens Pick is Ravens (This is the type of game the Raiders historically lose)
Lions at Bears Pick is Lions (Lions are the much better team in this game)
Broncos at Bucs Pick is Broncos (Broncos have the best defense in the NFL and Jameis is showing he’s not capable of beating good defenses)
Rams at Cardinals Pick is Rams (who else would I pick in this game. I’m a Rams fan)
Saints at Chargers Pick is Saints (The prodigal son returns. Drew Brees comes back to his first NFL home to show the locals why they should have kept him)
Cowboys at 49ers Pick is Cowboys ( Garrett will have the Boys ready for this game unlike the Rams 3 weeks ago)
Chiefs at Steelers Pick is Steelers (Pittsburgh’s history is they bounce back after bad losses and last Sunday was a bad loss).
Monday
Giants at Vikings Upset Pick Giants (Sorry but Sam had his big game last week. Back to reality now)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 4

GreatRamNTheSky484September 28, 2016 03:09AM