Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some individual positives from the Hawks game

September 22, 2016 11:35AM
If you have a means to watch in slo mo, go back and watch Forrest, Havenstein, and Ogletree. Joyner was a beast.

I can see why they let Ayers go. Forrest is a player. He seemed to be where he was supposed to be; did well fending off the big linemen he had to deal with. Made plays.

Havenstein gets off the ball quicker than any other of our oline. He has a great kick step and stays in balance and does a consistently good job.

Ogletree simply gets to places most MLBs can't. He made plays that JL could not hope to make at his prime. He is really fast and reacts quickly as well. Lot of swagger.That was a good move to put him at MLB.

Barron I didn't mention because he is just a consistent stud. I'm not sure he knows how to have a bad game.

Another guy that played well was Tru J. Yes, they didn't throw his way a lot instead they went after Hill. But TruJ had his man covered.

I thought it was interesting to watch Higbee. They mainly used him to block, and he did OK. He's pretty agile so he gets to his blocks pretty well. You can see he is thinking and not reacting. Hope they involve him a bit more in the receiving end of things.

On the downside, the more I watched the more upset I got with Keenum's play. He missed so many open guys I can't believe it. Sometimes he apparently just didn't see them. And BTW I have been a Keenum advocate. He played much better than this at the end of last year. Other times just flat out poor throws that were not hard throws to make. Maybe that is what Fisher is counting on because this side of Keenum is not looking very good right now. Goff better keep his helmet nearby. The Rams aren't gonna beat Tampa by kicking 3 FGs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some individual positives from the Hawks game

RockRam610September 22, 2016 11:35AM

Re: Some individual positives from the Hawks game

BC Ramsfan344September 22, 2016 12:36PM

Ogletree gets really amped up

Hazlet Hacksaw324September 22, 2016 01:49PM

I love the energy AO brings...

max346September 22, 2016 01:56PM

CB and safety

Hazlet Hacksaw384September 22, 2016 02:16PM

Re: CB and safety

max334September 22, 2016 02:32PM

What about Michael Bennett?

Ram Fan Teacher382September 22, 2016 03:00PM

We beat him, so he's got egg on his face.

max433September 22, 2016 03:22PM